Holland’s Variety Drug provides personalized attention and a premium pharmacy experience.
Delivery Service – This service is available to the Skowhegan area, within 5 miles of our location with a 1.00 fee
Mail Service – via standard UPS, USPS or Fed-Ex delivery services. We can ship your prescription via mail order with any of the above mentioned services.
- Please PRESS BUZZER for service
- Drive-Thru is for drop off and pick up ONLY
- When calling in refills, please call AT LEAST 30 MINUTES prior to pick-up
- Call ahead to see if medications are ready
- If picking up an order from your physician, please call ahead to ensure we have received your order and it is ready.
- Let us know APPROXIMATELY what time you will be picking up your medication.
- If you have any questions for the Pharmacist, please come into our lobby.
- Any questions please come into the lobby or call 474-3393.
Sat & Sun: 8:15- 3:30
Easy Open Caps – available upon request.
Home Health Care Equipment & Supplies – Nebulizers, canes, walkers, commodes, incontinence supplies, impotency aids, bath rails, and diabetes supplies.
Easy access – to a registered pharmacist at all times.
Drug Information – Free drug information to answer your questions concerning prescription and non-prescription medications. Written drug information is given with each new prescription and upon request.
Special Orders – If it is not in stock. no need to worry, as we can place a special order at any time!
Fax Service – Have your physician fax us your prescription today for the most efficient and quick manner possible
Computerized Reports – We provide information about every prescription we fill
Prescription Transfer – of prescriptions from other pharmacies.
A Premium Pharmacy Experience – We value you as a customer and realize that you want to be treated like a person and not just another client. If you have special needs please let us know. We will try our best to provide the special services that you require.
Billing Medicare – and insurance billing is available for medical equipment and medications.
See Our Professional Pharmacists at any time at either of our two convenient locations:
12 High Street, Skowhegan, ME, 04976
Fax#: (207) 474-7541
624 Wilton Road, Farmington, ME, 04938. In the Mount Blue Shopping Center Across From Wal-Mart – (207) 778-5419 toll-free @ (855) 422-9700 www.MtBlueDrug.com